Sunday, November 13, 2016

Herb Dip Recipe...again

It's Saturday which means I'm sitting around watching football and going through my recipe box. I have recipes that are so tried and true and over the next two months I'm going to post (some of) my favorites on Saturdays. Hopefully, it'll give you good ideas for your holiday get-togethers AND tailgating. I originally posted this recipe October 3, 2008, but I'm reposting it not only because I made it again today, but because I love it...

Do you ever wonder why at the end of the party the only thing left is your veggie tray? It's not because people don't like vegetables....it's that nasty dip you set in the center of it all...that one you bought at the grocery store...you know what I'm talking about...it's gross.

This herb dip is always a hit. People stand by the herb dip bowl and cannot stop eating it. You will not believe how good it is and so simple to make.

HERB DIP INGREDIENT:
1 cup real mayo
1/2 cup sour cream (I use light)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp salad supreme (it's a "spice"...a weird one)
1 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp paprika

Mix it all together and serve with your favorite veggies (my personal favorites are bell pepper & cucumbers)...it's good with potato chips too! Perfect for tailgating and the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment